"Cătădeni-Lux" SRL is a company marketing building materials, tools, etc. looking for a purchasing manager.
Purpose of work:
- Management of procurement activities at the company level.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- The purchasing manager participates in the procurement process from suppliers
products (Building materials).
- Maintain and develop cooperative relationships with product suppliers.
- Continuous inventory control.
- Formation and writing of contracts with suppliers.
- Negotiate purchase prices with suppliers.
- Negotiate with transport companies about the price for the services provided.
- Analysis of the market and delivery system to evaluate Sinecost and product profit.
- Control the process of customs clearance of products.
Training and experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge languages: Romanian, English and Russian.
- Good knowledge of the competitive business environment.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel).
- Secondary education.
- Analytical skills.
- Responsible, persistent.
- Attention to detail.
The employee is provided:
- Motivating salary.
- Official employment.
- Full social package.
- A friendly team.
- Catering at the expense of the company.
To arrange an interview, please contact us:
Renat: + (373) 69 480 712
Or you can send your resume by e-mail: